Every weekend we struggle to zero in on the breakfast and obviously we end up with something fatty. So here we have the Millet pancakes with maple syrup and whipped hung curd recipe by Chef Rupesh Khandekar, Sous Chef, Earthplate, Sahara Star.
Millet flour 100gm
Ragi flour 50gm
Chia seeds 20gm
Milk 250 gm
Coconut oil 25 ml
Banana 2 no
Grapes 25 no
Peanut butter as required
Maple syrup 20 ml
Hung curd 10 gm
1. Prepare chia seeds gel. Whisk half the chia gel into the millet and ragi flour. Add 250ml of milk and whisk well to remove lumps until you get a dropping consistency.
2. Put a pan on medium heat, add 1/2 tbsp coconut oil pour the pancake batter into the pan
3. Each pancake should be 10-12 cm in diameter. Cook the pancake batter into pan.
4. Flip the pancake with a spatula and cook another side as well.
5. Place all pancakes on the plate and top with peanut butter, and fruits
6. Serve with hung yogurt and maple syrup