We wake up late on a weekend just to have brunch and the Quinoa porridge with goji berries and sunflower seeds recipe by Chef Rupesh Khandekar, Sous Chef, Earthplate, Sahara Star is the best find.
Apple: 1 no
Coconut flakes: 5 gm
Cinnamon: 2 gm
Raisins: 5 gm
Milk: 100 ml
Honey: 50 ml
1. Heat a deep bottom pan and add 3/4th cup milk and add quinoa.
2. Add all nuts and allow to simmer for about 10 min and rest of the milk.
3.Cook more for about 10 to 15 min until quinoa is cooked
4. Add water if consistency is not set.
5. Add honey as a sweetening agent
6. Top with goji berries and sunflower seeds