Tata Starbucks Pvt. Ltd. today announced an exciting array of new beverages and food menus for customers in Bengaluru as a part of its focus on deepening and creating a locally relevant experience for customers.
A firm demonstration of this commitment is the pilot of the company’s Picco cup size for beverages, delicious South Indian Filter Coffee, a range of exciting Milkshakes, Masala Chai, Cardamom Chai, and a completely revamped food menu featuring Bite-sized snacks, shareable food and a range of freshly assembled sandwiches. The brand will also be unveiling a range of exciting price points through this launch.
- The brand has introduced a new cup size for beverages ‘Picco’ at an exciting price point. Picco meaning ‘small’ in Italian gives new and first-time coffee drinkers a chance to sip and savor a Cappuccino or Latte, or enjoy a refreshing cup of Signature Hot Chocolate, Cardamom Chai, or Masala Chai, Filter coffee starting at INR 175
- For a city that loves its coffee, the menu goes one step further to introduce the South Indian filter coffee in Bengaluru at a price starting at INR 180
- Introduction of a delightful range of our Signature Milkshakes. Available in Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla flavors, they are indeed happiness in every sip. Starting at INR 275
- Indulge in local flavors that remind you of home with the all-new Masala Chai and Cardamom Chai to get you bonding with friends, colleagues, and family. Starting at INR 180
- The exciting, new food menu also boasts an array of bite-sized and shareable food items including Three dip Nachos, Hazelnut Triangle, Bhuna Chicken Puff, Malabari Chicken Wrap, and Chocolate Éclair Starting at INR 150
- For the first time ever, there will be freshly assembled sandwiches in the store like the Green Goodness Spinach Panini Sandwich, Spiced Cottage Cheese Focaccia Sandwich, Herbed Chicken Focaccia Sandwich, and the Tandoori Chicken Panini Sandwich. Starting at INR 360
This exciting array of new initiatives also marks the launch of the brand’s latest campaign #ItStartsWithYourName – a celebration of the way the brand sees every customer as a person and forges a deep connection with them while making the brand more accessible and warm. Only at a Starbucks will you find your name written on a cup and called out and served a beverage just the way you like it, every single time. The campaign celebrates the spirit of camaraderie that welcomes everyone as soon as they step into a Starbucks store and makes them feel at home.
“At Tata Starbucks, we don’t see just customers. We see people. We have always worked to create a culture of warmth and belonging in our stores. We are now piloting substantial changes in our offerings by adding local nuances, from ingredients and variants to sizing, and have turned the spotlight on our customers’ preferences to give them the best Starbucks experience each time they visit us. We are excited to see our innovations and introductions fuel the next generation of coffee-lovers across India.” said, Sushant Dash, CEO, Tata Starbucks Pvt Ltd.
Since its inception, Starbucks has aimed to create a culture of warmth and belonging where everyone is welcome by providing the best third-place experience. From the friendly barista call-outs, signature delights, simple, yet comfortable in-store design, and ambiance, Tata Starbucks has always created positive experiences that are inclusive and accessible to all.
The menu will be available in all stores across Bengaluru.
Starbucks entered the Indian market in October 2012 through a 50/50 Joint Venture with Tata Consumer Products Ltd and currently operates 275 stores in India across 29 cities, Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Pune, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Vapi, Lucknow, Amritsar, Kochi, Ludhiana, Bhopal, Indore, Kanpur, Jaipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Siliguri, Nashik, Guwahati, Goa, Bhubaneshwar, Nagpur, Jalandhar, Anand and Calicut through a network of over 2,000 passionate partners (employees). Starbucks stores are operated by the joint venture, TATA Starbucks Private Limited, and branded as Starbucks Coffee – A Tata Alliance.