Cook up a Mexican Fiesta at home with Cornitos and just brighten up the mood of the house. Greendot Health Foods Pvt Ltd is a growing FMCG company and part of the well-known Globe Group, a 30 million US$ venture. It entered into the Indian snacks market in 2009 with its brand Cornitos – Nacho Crisps, which is a perfect in-between-meals snack. It combines the health benefits of Corn in Exotic flavors. Cornitos Nacho Crisps are Gluten Free, Cooked in Corn Oil, Zero Trans-fat, Zero Cholesterol Healthy Snack.
The first company to launch Nacho Crisps (Tortilla) in the Indian branded snack food market. GHFPL has fully automated, state-of-the-art food manufacturing facilities at Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India. GHFPL honors quality in every aspect and is professionally managed. Manufacturing is done on environmentally friendly premises and hygienic conditions. GHFPL is an ISO-22000, Halal, and BRC certified company with FSSAI and US FDA registration.
Presence (DOMESTIC) – Cornitos has an extensive distribution network across Pan India. Complete Range of Products available in Retail, E-Retail, and Modern Trade stores. Institutional sales across Airlines, Horeca, Multiplexes, and Cafes.
- Cornitos Tacos Shells 4inch: 4no
- Refined Oil: 250ml
- Tofu Juliennes: 200gm
- Corn Flour: 150gm
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Soya Sauce: 3tbsp
- Vinegar: 1tbsp
- White Pepper a pinch
- Spring Onion: 100gm
- Bell Pepper Juliennes: 50gm
- Roasted Sesame Seeds (white): 10gm
- Red Chili Paste: ½ tbsp
- Water: 10ml
- In a mixing bowl add the boiled and julienne tofu & marinate them with salt, pepper, and cornflour. Fold them properly in the marination, make sure corn flour is properly coated on the mushroom.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, gently place the marinated mushrooms one by one to avoid clinginess of tofu.
PREPARATION OF SWEET & SPICY SAUCE
- Heat little oil in sauté pan, add minced garlic till the aroma of garlic is left, then add chopped ginger, mix them for 1min, add tomato ketchup 4-5tbsp add 3-4 tbsp water stir them for 2-3 mix, add soya sauce 2tbsp, add 1tsp vinegar, add the bell pepper, sauté them for 3-4min. Sauce is prepared
PREPARATION OF TACOS STUFFING
- Re-fry the tofu in oil until crisp golden brown.
- Add the tofu in prepared sauce, mix it well so that all the flavors from the sauce is absorbed my mushrooms, add spring onion toss them gently, sprinkle roasted sesame seeds stuffing is prepared.
PREPARATION OF TACOS
- Heat the Cornitos tacos for 20sec, and stuff the prepared stuffing of tofu
- in the center of tacos
- Crispy fry some noodles in little oil, and arrange tacos in a platter, garnish with chopped coriander and sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top of it.
- Serve hot.